Your Premier Charlotte Walk-In Clinic
We are located off Park Rd. near Selwyn Dr. in South Charlotte
Carolina Express Clinic is the most recognized provider of health services in the Montford area for people who have a bad cough, flu or whose allergies are getting worse. Or maybe you have a strain or a sprain, like a sprained ankle or a twisted knee. Do you think you might have pink eye? Do you need stitches or need stitches removed? Carolina Express Clinic can take care of all of these health concerns. Minor burns can get infected, so come in right away if you have a minor burn.Walk-in clinic services we offer:
- School & sports physicals
- DOT & administrative physicals (DOT physicals please call prior to coming in)
- UTI/STD and other sexual health issues.
- Health management such as cholesterol, hypertension, and weight loss.
- Suturing & stitches for minor lacerations and wounds, burns & cuts.
- Coughs, sore throats, common colds, flu shots & sinus infections.
- Acne, rashes and other skin infections.
- Seasonal allergies.
- Upset stomach, fatigue, nausea, joint pain, headaches and any common malady.
- Depo Medrol (Steroid shot)
- Meningitis Vaccine
- Flu Vaccine
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Tdap or Td (whooping cough/pertussis)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tb Testing (PPD and Quantiferon)
Absolutely! Carolina Express Clinic accepts most major insurance. Your PCP co-pay or deductible usually applies.
Carolina Express Clinic is a walk in medical clinic that can save you time and money. You can use any of the insurance companies listed below. Come in with your insurance card and we will take care of all of the paperwork for your visit. You can also pay for your appointment by yourself if you prefer. Our fees are considerably lower than visiting your primary care physician or going to the emergency room. You can even pay your bill online. Our goal is to make taking care of yourself easy. If you choose, we even coordinate with your regular doctors and specialists to make sure we all have the same information.
Most Major Insurances Accepted*
→Your PCP Co-pay or deductible usually applies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Tricare (Tricare Prime holders may require a referral and have higher out-of-pocket cost)
- United Healthcare
Don’t see your insurance or have any questions regarding your insurance coverage? Please contact your insurance company directly (usually on the back of your insurance card)*Unfortunately, due to NC rules, we are unable to accept or see Medicaid patients*>